Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Her name is Sharon yap.
She ages on every 19 April.
She used to be a konghwaiian but currently a BDSian.
She loves her friends very much but hates certain people.
If you hate her, you can click the big red 'X' on the top right hand corner of your computer screen.
If you love her, you are most welcome to stay.
But you MUST remember to tag her blog or she'll be sad.
She wishes that you have a happy time here!!! :]

*.* Shoutout *.*



*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


BDS Classmates
*Aikanshi
*Alicia
*Cassine
*Celine
*Class Blog 2B
*Class Blog
*Dana
*Deborah
*Elizabeth
*Fizah
*Iris
*Natalie
*Pandora
*Rachel Wee
*Regine Fong
*Regine Yow
*Shi Hui
*Verona
*Winnie
*Xin Kai
*17o9o9

BDS Schoolmates
*Eugene(PL)
*Jeslyn
*Ker Li
*Racheal Huan
*Simone
*Starr
*Yuan Ting

KHS Classmates
*Darren
*Erika
*Jia Yun
*Ker Ji
*Kylie
*Vanessa
*Xin Wei
*Xue Jin
*Yi Ru
*Yi Yin

KHS Schoolmates
*Brandon Gwee

Siblings
*Stephanie
*Immanuel

Others
*Kaichou wa Maid-sama Producers
*Anime Lyrics

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, March 12, 2010

*.* Common test results *.*

Recently got back my results.
English: Improved from 32/100 to 72/100 :)
Maths: 29/40
Chinese: Falied
Science: 36/50
I can't believe I didn't get top for maths.
I was quite disappointed.
I was really happy for my english as I have improved a lot compared to the last common test.
Science also improved a bit.
The next common test I must strive for the best.
Today was damn funny :)
Clare and Cassine were going gaga over this super cute hot guy.
It's such a pity because we didn't even notice him last year and only recently realized he existed.
And the weirdest thing: He's starting to get famous cause all the girls want his number!!! HAHAHA.
Anyway, today history was freaking fun for Clare and I.
While waiting for Cassine to come up with the photocopied papers, Clare and I were like bitching about some people in our class.
I can't say exactly bitching but yup, we did it.
Saying that they changed a lot and became bitchier than before, but they themselves don't even realize the change.
I hate people like this, freaking irritated.
Came back from camp recently and don't know why I was damn pissed and irritated by someone.
Oh ya, by the way, THE SEC ONE CAMP WAS WAY AWESOME!!!
THE SEC ONE'S ROCK TO THE CORE!!! *claps claps claps*
Although there were many insects crawling here and there, and some ants even bit me, but it was damn fun.
We tried our best to bond the class together and guess what?
I successfully did it.
The trainer said that although there was this class that was very unco-operative on the first day, they managed to bond with each other at the end of the third day.
And guess what class is that?
Oh yeah, IT'S 1F!!!!
Love everyone in the class.
All very kind students, except for some that are super irritating.
If we are lucky next time to meet again, then...GOOD :)
Anyway, today CO sucks.
The teacher scolded us for going to camp.
What kind of crapness is that?
Freaking irritated by her.
Came home, bathe, eat dinner and started slacking.
Was freaking tired so decided to use sis com.
Used, currently blogging about my day.
Freaking tired now, gotta go sleep :)
Love you guys too much :) <3

Signed off @ | 10:13 PM